Join our 200 Club today and you could be our next winner
Welcome to our 200 Club – a great way for you to support Park House whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works…
You buy shares in the 200 Club. Each share buys you one membership number (we will allocatea number randomly) and all the numbers feature in a monthly draw. There is a minimum commitment of £5 per month.
The draw will take place on the last Saturday of each month.
Each month there will be a first, second and third prize that receive the following prizes:
1st Prize = £100
2nd Prize = £50
3rd Prize = £25
The remaining monies go to Park House to improve club facilities and invest in equipment all to improve the experience of playing and watching rugby at Park House.
If your number is drawn your winnings will either be paid to you by electronic transfer or cheque. Winners will be advertised on the Park House website and social media channels.
If you want to join the 200 Club please contact Ben Hurst: firstname.lastname@example.org
200 Club Terms
- The purpose of the 200 Club is to raise funds. The money raised will be used to improve club facilities and invest in equipment all to improve the experience of playing and watching rugby at Park House.
- Membership of the 200 Club is open to Park House members and supporters who may purchase a shares for a monthly draw. Members must be willing to commit to a minimum of a one year membership and a minimum of 5 shares. Members of the 200 Club must be over 16.
- An application form must be signed by the person applying for membership to the 200
- The number of shares which can be purchased is unlimited.
- A separate, random number will be allocated for each share purchased. Each share costs £1 per month and there is a minimum commitment of 5 shares.
- All numbers confirmed paid will be entered into that month’s draw.
- The monthly draw will take place within 14 days of the end of the relevant month.
- The winner of the numbers drawn each month will be notified promptly after the draw, by email (if we have a current email address) and the names of winners will be advertised on Facebook and the club website.
- The winners will receive: 1st Prize = £100, 2nd Prize = £50 and 3rd Prize = £25. The remaining funds will be retained by Park House FC. Payments will be made electronically to the bank account notified to Park House by the winner. If Park House already has already made a payment to the relevant winner future prizes will be paid into the same account (unless otherwise notified by the 200 Club member)
- If a winner cannot be contacted and Park House does not have bank account details to enable transfer of the winnings, the winnings will be placed into Park House funds after six months and the member will forfeit any right to the winnings.